In response to frequently asked questions along the lines of...
- What happens to my projects if my Enterprise license expires?
- Can Community Edition Projects be used in the Enterprise Edition?
- Can Enterprise Edition Projects be used in the Community Edition?
...Here's how Community/Enterprise projects are handled in SQL Power Architect and SQL Power Wabit:
- Architect/Wabit Projects created in the Community Edition can be migrated to Enterprise Edition.
- Architect/Wabit Projects created/saved in Enterprise Edition are stored in the Enterprise server database and cannot be accessed by the Community Edition.
- When an Architect/Wabit Enterprise license (or free trial period) expires, the Enterprise server database and any projects therein are "locked out" (they are still there, but not accessible) until a license is obtained/renewed.
Note: For SQL Power DQguru, all Projects can be created by/accessed by either Community or Enterprise version.