Free Webinar:Secure XBRL Data Collection & Analytics in the Cloud
October 11, 2012
Whether it's for 20 filers or 200,000 filers, a cloud-based XBRL Data Collection and Analytics platform can provide fully-integrated supervisory reporting for any Financial Regulator - in a maintenance-free, pay-per-use hosted service.
Join our Webinar on October 11th to explore the benefits and challenges of cloud-based XBRL solutions and learn how implementing a hosted platform can help insulate Regulators and Filers from the complexities of XBRL to pave the way for 100% compliance.
- Leveraging existing Global Taxonomies
- Taxonomy Design and Tweaking in the cloud
- Data Collection and Real-Time validation in the cloud
- Increased Supervisory efficiencies in the cloud
- Real-Time Analytics in the cloud
- Benefits of a cloud-based solution
- Sam P. Selim (Founder & CEO, SQL Power Group; XBRL Program Manager)
- Dan Loney (SVP, SQL Power Group)
- Jason Brown (Principal Consultant, SQL Power Group)
The webinar will include a Live Demonstration of SQL Power's turn-key hosted XBRL Data Collection and Analytics solution, as well as a Question and Answer period.